Interlibrary loan student workers play an extremely significant and essential role in the efficient daily operations of the Interlibrary Loan Department.
Hours per week:
8-10 hours - Summer; M-F, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Pull books from the Library Stacks
- Update request records and check out circulating items
- Sort circulating items for UPS or USPS packing
- Scan articles or book chapters, download to appropriate location
- Pull books for branch libraries on campus
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned by the ILL supervisor
- The ability to work independently, utilizing strong attention to detail
- Computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Problem solving