- All events must end at least 30 minutes before the library closes. See Swem's before booking an event.
- The room may not be used for events to which admission is charged, unless special permission is granted by the Dean of University Libraries.
- All events must be contained in the room.
- All food service is the responsibility of the requester and must be communicated to Swem Administration.
- The room must be cleaned and returned to the original arrangement immediately following an event.
- The sponsoring organization will be responsible for the condition of the facility, furniture, fixtures and equipment during the time assigned. This includes cleaning up and leaving the room in the condition in which it was found. Custodial services are available for a fee upon consultation.
- All food and garbage must be removed at the end of the event.
- A custodial fee will be assessed if clean-up is unsatisfactory.
- Repair or replacement charges for damage to the building, furnishings, or equipment will also be the responsibility of the sponsoring organization.
Special Equipment & Furnishings