Here are some sources of financial aid for your library science education:
- American Library Association's lists of scholarships and other financial aid
- American Library Association's information about student loan forgiveness opportunities
- State Council of Higher Education (SCHEV) for Virginia -- Academic Common Market: information about the State Council of Higher Education (SCHEV) partnership with non-Virginia universities, allowing Virginians to attend at in-state tuition rates.
- Academic Common Market (Southern Regional Education Board): opportunities to pay in-state tuition for programs in the Southern Regional Education Board member states.
- Grants and Scholarships for Individuals: Library & Information Science (Michigan State University-produced site)