The Botetourt Theatre, located on the ground floor of Swem Library, is available primarily to support the following:
- Library Instruction
- Library meetings and events
- Library staff training and development
- Course related screenings
NOTE: Because of copyright restrictions, any screening/performance of video materials outside of an official course offering is not permitted.
Equipment and Features
- The maximum capacity of the room is 60 persons.
- The theatre is equipped with Blu-ray video-based resources.
- A wall panel can accept input from a laptop, MAC or PC via HDMI or VGA (note, there is no computer in the room).
- Media desk staff is available to provide general support for events in the room during Media desk operating hours.
Scheduling the Botetourt Theatre
Please email us to reserve this space.