The Kyle collaboration lab located on the ground floor of Swem Library is a bookable place for W&M faculty, staff and students.
Note: it is available to students after 5pm on weekdays and on weekends.
Equipment and Features
- The lab can accommodate 6-8 persons.
- The lab is equipped with Blu-ray player.
- Projection is possible from a laptop via Solstice or through a dedicated MAC workstation.
- The room is equipped with a touch panel for operating and routing the projection systems.
- The room is equipped with a web camera and microphone for videoconferencing.
- Media Center staff is available to provide general support for events in the room during Media desk operating hours.
Scheduling the Kyle Collaboration Lab
The room can be scheduled by W&M faculty via Swem’s online booking system here.