The Kyle collaboration lab located on the ground floor of Swem Library is a drop in and bookable place for W&M faculty.
Equipment and Features
- The lab can accommodate 6-8 persons.
- The lab is equipped with Blu-ray player and 3 MAC workstations .
- Projection is possible from a laptop via VGA or DVI connections or through one of the dedicated MAC workstations. These sources can be projected either on the wall via a projector mounted to a ceiling and/or a large 50” HD flat panel display.
- The room is equipped with a touch panel for operating and routing the projection systems.
- Color printing is available.
- The lab is equipped with a variety of analog to digital conversion options (audio, video, document and slide scanning).
- From the media center service desk, an inventory of loanable production related equipment is available for faculty including Macbook Pro laptops, USB microphones, Videocameras, Digital Still Cameras, Digital Audio Recorders, and portable projectors.
- Media Center staff is available to provide general support for events in the room during Media desk operating hours.
Scheduling the Kyle Collaboration Lab
The room can be scheduled by W&M faculty via Swem’s online booking system here.
For an updated list of software, hardware and equipment as well as list of current programming, please visit Swem’s web page.