We are proud to offer you
- a collection of more than 2 million books, journals, manuscripts, government documents and films
- electronic access to many of our resources from anywhere in the world
- a staff with over 870 years of expertise
- varied study areas, including group study rooms, study carrels, collaboration booths and media studios
- computers and printers
...and lots more.
And of course, we’re always glad to help, so please ask us.
Swem Library is the main campus library, and is located at 400 Landrum Drive, Williamsburg, VA 23185. Directions & Parking
There are several other campus libraries:
- Chemistry Reading Room
- Hargis Library at VIMS
- Learning Resource Center (School of Education)
- McLeod Business Library
- Music Library
- Physics Library
- Wolf Law Library
William & Mary Libraries support and enhance teaching and research and foster intellectual curiosity, creativity and lifelong learning.