Volunteer at W&M Libraries
We strive to offer a volunteer program that is both beneficial to the library and rewarding for our volunteers.
Our volunteers contribute in many ways, such as:
- Shelving books,
- Assisting patrons at the Circulation Desk,
- Staffing library events,
- Performing administrative work,
- Transcribing digitized materials, and much more!
- Learn more about libraries and archives by working with our experienced librarians and archivists.
- Have fun and contribute to meaningful work!
- Volunteers must be ages 18 and up. The library is not able to accept volunteers who are minors at this time.
- Volunteers must acknowledge that they have read, understand and agree to comply and follow the guidelines set forth in the William & Mary Confidentiality Statement and Photo Release.
- Volunteers are subject to a criminal history background check.
- Volunteers agree to abide by the William & Mary Code of Ethics.
Become a library volunteer!
Contact: Joanna Good, community engagement and events coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 757-221-7872.