Transfer Records to University Archives

Please note: this form is for William & Mary offices and departments to request transfer of their records to the University Archives.  

If you would like to donate your personal papers, student club materials, or other rare collections, please use the Request to Donate Rare Books, Manuscripts, or Personal Archival Materials. Thank you!


Please note: Records should only be transferred to the archives if they are scheduled for permanent retention and your office is no longer actively using them.