The library has one individual study room on the third floor available for reservation (room 306). See the current floor plans for location.
- Only W&M students, staff, and faculty members may use the individual study room.
- Patrons may use the online reservation system to reserve the room for up to 4 hours at a time, and up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Reservations will be held for 15 minutes.
- Individual studies are not intended for regularly scheduled seminars, club meetings, or other extra-curricular activities.
- General library conduct, food, and drink policies remain in effect. Individual studies should be left clean and free of trash.
- Belongings should not be left unattended in the individual studies. The library is not responsible for loss, theft, or damage of personal property.
- Chairs and tables should be left in the positions they were found and furniture should not be moved in and out of the individual studies (with the exception of temporarily bringing in a chair or two).
- Library materials should not be left in the individual study but should be taken out to a re-shelving area.
- Appropriate use of the individual studies is on the honor system.