We offer a broad range of equipment for you to check out from both the circulation and Reeder Media desks. Anyone with a Swem library card may check out equipment from the circulation desk, but only W&M students, faculty, and staff may borrow equipment from the Reeder Media Center.
By checking out equipment, you agree to
- assume full responsibility for the equipment while it's checked out to you
- use the equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- return the equipment in a timely fashion
- reimburse W&M Libraries for any damage or loss of equipment or accessories that occurs while it is checked out to you
- not leave the equipment unattended
- not allow anyone else to use the equipment
- Headphones must be turned in before you leave Swem.
- There are no fines for overdue headphones, but abuse of headphone privileges may lead to loss of library privileges.
Multimedia Production Equipment
- You will have to sign a loan agreement.
- Equipment may be checked out for 3 days.
- Priority is given to uses of equipment for course purposes.
- Overdue equipment is subject to a $5 per hour fee.
- Charges for lost or damaged equipment will be based on replacement costs.