Available to all current W&M students, staff, and faculty.
Also, as long as William & Mary subscribes to RefWorks, students who created RefWorks accounts retain those accounts as alumni, and other W&M alumni can obtain accounts through the Alumni Association's my1693 program: RefWorks for Alumni.
With Refworks you can:
- capture citations from our databases and catalogs.
- format those citations for your research papers' bibliographies -- and format them in MLA, Chicago, APA, ASA, and hundreds of other citation styles.
- process parenthetical/in-text notes, footnotes, and endnotes quickly using RefWorks' Write-N-Cite feature.
- attach copies of documents, such as journal articles, to your saved citations.
- share your citations and saved documents with others.
Register once . . .save citations for your whole college career! Access RefWorks from any computer, anywhere.
New RefWorks iteration:
W&M Libraries currently use the legacy edition of RefWorks. A new iteration of RefWorks is in development, with plans for a summer 2018 release. We’ll post updates and provide plenty of lead time before migrating to the new iteration.