Reserve a group study room
- There are 32 group studies available on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd floors. See the current floor plans for locations. (Group studies are labeled "GS".)
- Groups of 2 or more may reserve a room for 2 hours at a time.
- Use of rooms is restricted to W&M students, faculty, and staff.
- Reservations will be held for 15 minutes.
- Group studies are not intended for regularly scheduled seminars, club meetings, or other extra-curricular activities.
- General library conduct, food, and drink policies remain in effect. Group studies should be left clean and free of trash.
- Belongings should not be left unattended in the individual studies. The library is not responsible for loss, theft, or damage of personal property.
- Chairs and tables should be left in the positions they were found and furniture should not be moved in and out of the group studies (with the exception of temporarily bringing in a chair or two).
- Library materials should not be left in the group study but should be taken out to a reshelving area.
- Appropriate use of the group studies is on the honor system.