Our Research Librarians are here to help you find the resources you need for all of your research projects and papers.
To make a research appointment, use the chart below:
- Choose a librarian (or No Preference). We can all help with any topic!
- Then choose a date and a time.
- Fill out and submit the appointment form. Note: individuals and groups can make appointments.
- You’ll receive a confirmation by email. (If not received, please check your Spam folder.)
Here’s what to expect at your appointment:
- When you arrive, come to Swem Library's Research Desk (unless otherwise specified) and ask for the librarian you chose.
- We'll find a computer at which to work. You’re welcome to bring your laptop.
- We’ll coach you through the research process to find the sources you need.