William & Mary Resources
- William & Mary Accessibility Services: starting place for William & Mary students, staff, faculty, and visitors
- William & Mary's ADA/Rehabilitation Act Coordinator
- William & Mary Dean of Students Office -- Student Accessibility Services: for William & Mary students
State & Federal Agencies
- Virginia Department for the Blind and Vision Impaired
- Virginia Department for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Virginia Department for Aging and Rehabilitative Services
- U. S. Government's Disability.gov webpage (U. S. Department of Labor)
- U. S. Government's Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (Department of Education)
Copyright & Libraries
- Association of Research Libraries (ARL): Code of Best Practices in Fair Use for Academic and Research Libraries.
- Please see Section Five: Reproducing Material for Use by Disabled Students, Faculty, Staff, and Other Appropriate Users.
- Association of Research Libraries (ARL): Briefing on Accessibility, the Chafee Amendment, and Fair Use
- U. S. Copyright Law (Title 17) -- Chafee Amendment (Section 121): Reproduction (copies) for Blind and Other People with Disabilities
- American Library Association (ALA): Library Services for People with Disabilities Policy