We are committed to providing all persons, including individuals with accessibility needs, with full access to our materials, services, programs, and activities, as library resources permit.
We want your visit to be a great one! Please let us know about any special accommodations you need.
We can help you:
- search and use library resources, such as databases, print materials, and more. Library staff at our service desks can provide assistance.
- find directions and parking information, including accessibility parking.
- find entrances and access to materials in Swem and our branch libraries. If Swem Library's front entrance is inaccessible for you, please contact the circulation desk.
- borrow and use our equipment and spaces.
- access accessibility resources and policies.