Getting to know library student assistants: Alicia Draper
Posted on March 14, 2019
By Keyyatta Bonds '21, W&M Libraries Mosaic Diversity Intern
W&M Libraries is lucky to have many talented student employees. As a library student employee myself -- I am a Mosaic Diversity intern working in Swem Library's External Relations Office -- I decided to get to know my fellow student assistants. I curated a list of questions asking students to reminisce on their childhood favorite books, give insight to their work at the library, and answer the heavily debated question of Coke vs. Pepsi.
Today's post will introduce Alicia Draper:
- What is your Year/Grade? Class of 2020; Junior
- What are you Majoring in? American Studies & Minoring in Finance
- Hometown? McLean, VA
- What Library Department Do You Work In? Reeder Media Center
- What do you like most about working at the library? I like interacting with patrons on the regular.
- What's your favorite spot to study at in Swem? Reeder Media Center, but maybe I'm biased.
- What was your favorite childhood book and why? Rainbow Fish because I loved the illustrations.
- What has been the best book you've read so far this year and why? Haha...I haven't really read anything for pleasure this year.
- Coke or Pepsi? Coke