The Botetourt Screening Room, located on the ground floor of Swem, is available primarily to support the following:
- Library instruction
- Course related screenings
- Use by faculty for occasional class sessions
NOTE: Because of copyright restrictions, any screening/performance of video materials outside of an official course offering is not permitted unless rights are acquired.
Equipment and Features
- The maximum capacity of the room is 20 persons.
- The screening room is equipped to display VHS video, Blu-ray/DVD video with surround sound and HD rear projection.
- A wall panel can accept input from a laptop, MAC or PC via HDMI or VGA (note, there is no computer in the room).
- Media desk staff is available to provide general support for events in the room during Media desk operating hours.
Scheduling the Botetourt Screening Room
The room can be scheduled by W&M faculty via W&M Libraries' online booking system here.