Requesting a renewal is only allowed if the yellow slip attached to the item does not say "NO RENEWALS."
How to request a renewal:
- Click on the "View/Renewals" option in your ILLiad account.
- Select the Transaction (TN) number of the item you'd like to renew.
- Your request must be submitted prior to the due date.
- Only one renewal per item is allowed.
- Renewals are at the discretion of the lending library.
- If the renewal request is denied, you must return the item promptly--we will contact you.
When you request a renewal, you will be assigned a temporary new due date. Check the request in a few days to see if the lending library has adjusted this date.