Notice for this summer: Beginning in May, the windows on all four levels of the front of Swem Library will be replaced. Due to the disruption, the Ford and Cox Classrooms and the Brown Board Room will not be available.
Please contact us if you need assistance finding an alternate space on campus, or you can reserve a space on campus through EMS.
Swem Library has spaces that are available for use by W&M faculty and staff (see below).
- Spaces are reserved through LibCal or by library staff.
- Before contacting the library, please review the room’s policies for photos, use guidelines, restrictions, and reservation process (see below).
- There is no cost for room reservations.
Our room reservation program is linked to the Library Hours calendar. Therefore, you cannot reserve a space past the last day that has scheduled hours (see calendar), and the Circulation department normally does not schedule the library’s hours past each academic semester (ex. you cannot reserve a room six months in advance).
- NOTICE: Unless requested at the time of the reservation, technology assistance is not provided by the Media Center or library staff.
- Required information to reserve a room:
- Reservation Name (this will be made public)
- Email & Phone Number
- Expected Attendance
- Do you need the TV/Computer?
- Do you need technology assistance?
- Is this a catered event?
|Botetourt Gallery||20 - 30||Contact Us|
|Botetourt Screening Room||20||Contact Us|
|Botetourt Theatre||60||Contact Us|
|Brown Board Room||18||Reserve now >|
|Cox Classroom||20||Contact Us|
|Ford Classroom||50||Contact Us|
|Kyle Classroom||17||Contact Us|
|Lobby & Outdoor Tabling||-||Contact Us|
|Research Room||-||Reserve now >|
|Swem Patio||Reserve now >|