Swem Library has spaces that are available for use by W&M faculty and staff (see below).
- Spaces are reserved through LibCal or by library staff.
- Before contacting the library, please review the room’s policies for photos, use guidelines, restrictions, and reservation process (see below).
- There is no cost for room reservations.
Our room reservation program is linked to the Library Hours calendar. Therefore, you cannot reserve a space past the last day that has scheduled hours (see calendar), and the Circulation department normally does not schedule the library’s hours past each academic semester (ex. you cannot reserve a room six months in advance).
- NOTICE: Unless requested at the time of the reservation, technology assistance is not provided by the Media Center or library staff.
- Required information to reserve a room:
- Reservation Name (this will be made public)
- Email & Phone Number
- Expected Attendance
- Do you need the TV/Computer?
- Do you need technology assistance?
- Is this a catered event?
|Botetourt Gallery||20 - 30||Contact Us|
|Botetourt Screening Room||20||Contact Us|
|Botetourt Theatre||60||Contact Us|
|Brown Board Room||18||Reserve now >|
|Cox Classroom||20||Contact Us|
|Ford Classroom||50||Contact Us|
|Kyle Classroom||17||Contact Us|
|Lobby & Outdoor Tabling||-||Contact Us|
|Research Room||-||Reserve now >|
|Swem Patio||Reserve now >|